Best Mileage Cars in India.
India’s 11 Best Mileage Cars - Economy Hatchbacks in 2015:
As the crude oil prices are tumbling globally, the demand for petrol cars in India may again go up. We have compiled a list of India’s most fuel efficient petrol cars. Following are the 11 best mileage cars of India (petrol economy hatchbacks segment) in 2015.
A car's mileage depends on various technical factors such as the engine capacity & power. Below is the table showing various car models, their engine capacity, amount of power they produce and mileage they deliver. It will help you make a right decision while choosing your next car.
Here is the list of India's Best Mileage Cars:
1. Tata Nano - 624cc - 37.6 bhp - 25 Km/L
Following are the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 (24.07 Km/L), Celerio (23.10 Km/L) & Alto 800 (22.74 Km/L) respectively; among the best mileage cars in 2015.
2. Maruti Alto K10 - 998cc - 67 bhp - 24.07 Km/L
3. Maruti Celerio - 998cc - 67 bhp - 23.10 Km/L
4. Maruti Alto 800 - 796cc - 47 bhp - 22.74 Km/L
Next is Hyundai's Eon 0.8L hatchback with 21.10 Km/L
5. Hyundai Eon 0.8L - 814cc - 55bhp - 21.10 Km/L
Datsun's latest cars Go & Go+ also feature in this list.
6. Datsun Go, Go+ - 1198cc - 67 bhp - 20.6 Km/L
Hyundai's 's Eon 1.0L & i10 are at No. 7 & 8 respectively with 20.3 & 19.81 Km/L
7. Hyundai Eon 1.0L - 998 cc - 68 bhp - 20.3 Km/L
8. Hyundai i10 - 1086cc - 68 bhp - 19.81 Km/L
Maruti's old workhorse Wagon-R delivers a decent 18.9 Km/L
9. Maruti Wagon R - 998 cc - 67 bhp - 18.90 Km/L
Chevvy model Beat also make it to the list with a decent mileage.
10. Chevrolet Beat - 1199cc - 79 bhp - 18.61 Km/L
Honda’s Brio also has better mileage in the entry-level hatchback segment.
11. Honda Brio - 1198 cc - 88 bhp - 18.40 Km/L
*Under Test Conditions as claimed by the manufacturers
Note: All Images (Couretsy: Respective Manufacturer)
Read more: What is fuel economy or bike average? >>