This document describes the policy of www.carbiketech.com or CarBikeTech related to the information it receives about you during your visits to its website. CarBikeTech website may contain links to other third party websites operated by persons / organisations other than CarBikeTech. CarBikeTech is not responsible for the privacy practices and / or the contents of such websites. By inclusion of these links, CarBikeTech does not necessarily endorse the material or views hosted on those websites or CarBikeTech’s association with their operators. This privacy statement is for CarBikeTech’s website www.carbiketech.com only. It is your responsibility to read the privacy statements of all websites that collect your personally identifiable information.
The information we collect and store during normal web website usage may contain the following data:
- The URL that you were directed from (regardless of that URL is posted on our website or not)
- The next URL you visited (whether that URL is posted on our website or not)
- Your computer’s browser information
- Your IP address & the name of your Internet service provider
- The web website that referred you to us
- The pages you request and the date and time of your visit
This information is used to generate statistical data & analytics and analyse the website activity to enhance the end-user experience. During normal website usage we may not collect or store personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, email address, or phone number.
Use of "Cookies":
CarBikeTech uses web tool / application such as "cookies" to enhance your browsing experience. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser / hard drive while the user is browsing that website. If you choose to select, CarBikeTech may store your username and password in a cookie to enable you to log in automatically on your return to the website. CarBikeTech cookies do not store your email address or other personal information about you. We may use "cookies" on webpages of the website to help analyze flow of our web pages and effectiveness of advertising / marketing. CarBikeTech may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our website. This information is used to carry out research on the website users' demographics, interests, surfing patterns and behavior to understand and serve you better.
Collection of personally identifiable information:
CarBikeTech may request personally identifiable information such as name, phone number, mailing address, email address, type of request and any additional information. This information is necessary for CarBikeTech to provide the website user with service/s or correspondence including but not limited to advertising, marketing, promotions, mailed leaflets, e-mail subscriptions and / or any other purpose as the case may be. This information is collected and stored by CarBikeTech appropriately and is used to fulfill user request.
The information you provide to CarBikeTech is used to improve the services provided to you. Information which CarBikeTech holds about you may be transferred to a third party for analysis. If your information is transferred to the third party, CarBikeTech may not have any control over its usage by the third party. You are, at any point of time, free to decide not to provide CarBikeTech with the requested personal information should you wish to. In that case, you fully understand that CarBikeTech may NOT be able to fulfil your request/s and provide you any information, assistance, support, service/s, and / or correspondence.
We may also use your details to provide you the information that is targeted to your interests such as new services and promotions. From time-to-time we may share your information with the third parties / entities for following purposes:
1. Advertisements & marketing
2. Classifieds Listings
3. Services offered on the website by third parties
4. To give it to our service providers
5. Business / Corporate promotions
6. Legal Requests
7. Any other purposes not mentioned in the document
About implementation of The Google Analytics Advertising Features:
We have implemented The Google Analytics Advertising Features.
For implementation of cookies we have adopted our policy in accordance with Google's requirements. For more information please click here.
- The Google Analytics Advertising Features you've implemented.
- How you and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together.
- How visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out).
Please visit Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
European Union user consent policy
In response to best practice and regulatory requirements issued by the European data protection authorities, we have implemented Googles EU user consent policy. For more information, click here.
By visiting any of the pages / links on this website, you agree to have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by and abide to this agreement.